Friday, November 09, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I know I'm not the greatest correspondent; it's been... let's see... five months since I last wrote. Sorry about that. I've been doing fine, no serious problems or anything, but I just... haven't gotten around to writing. Or, when I have gotten around to writing, I haven't gotten around to sending.

In other words, I'm as absentminded and disorganized as ever.

Anyway. Apparently, it's a tradition among a lot of Cormilack's writers (and some in other places as well) to try to write something every day of November. Some of them take the opportunity to write entire books. I only found out about this a few days ago, with the result that I've already missed over a week; apparently, though, it's all right to start a bit late. I'll see if I can write a bit more than once a day, to try to make up for that a little. I can't promise a picture a day, but I'll try to send at least a few of them.

Let's see if this helps me write more regularly. It's certainly worth a try.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Stats Tracked by StatCounter